Ma liste de blogs

mardi 21 janvier 2020

DiDuLa - Flying To Mercury --- Live In Saint Petersburg



This music transports me in my research I fly the paintbrush in hand, it helps me it inspires me, I paint in a whirlwind of color and sound vibrations, I listen to it in a loop
I transform it on canvas into a whirlwind of colors and emotion. Thanks to her great musicians, I recommend her to all my friends.




oil painting on paper


Oil painting on canvas

Suprematism
Suprematism: supremacy of color, free from any reference to an object or a subject. Without illusionist space, affirmation of the space of the painting.
Suprematism marks a point 0, that is to say a renewal. It’s a liberation of color and form for themselves, chosen and composed to respond to the artist’s feel.
Self-portrait in two dimensions 1915, translation into supremacist language of the sensation felt by the artist in front of himself.
A reflection on the "masses moving in time, droop and dynamism".
Plane in flight, seeks to express the sensation of movement and space.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire